You may have been wondering whether or not North Ari Atoll is worth visiting. You know that the Maldives is one of the best spots to travel. Well here is a dossier on why you should pack your bags immediately and visit this place — top 5 reasons why you should visit North Ari Atoll. Also, if you want to enjoy deep water you can Dive deep and discover the treasures of Ningaloo Reef Learn all you need to know about this Australian paradise.
Here is the Top 5 reason why North Ari Atoll is the Best for Travelers.
1. Plenty of amazing beaches North Ari Atoll boasts of a myriad of beaches which you can pay visits to while on your trip. On the beach, you can enjoy sunbathing while appreciating the exciting scenery of the bordering sea. The soothing warm blue sea water offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity. And the warm seawater? You will fall in love with it.
2. Unique opportunity to view the dolphins The Maldives boasts of different species of the dolphin family. If you take a morning walk around the beaches, you will quickly locate dolphins dancing at the shores of the seawater. Reethi beach usually offers the best dolphin sighting opportunity, especially in the morning hours.
3. Sharks cleaning opening If you are more daring and want to experience something more exhilarating, then a visit to Hafza Thila would do you good. This dive site contains sharks of different species. During your stay here, you will get a unique chance of witnessing as the sharks’ mouths get cleaned. This is a lifetime experience that you can’t just miss.
4. Diving opportunities North Ari Atoll in the Maldives offers you an exclusive chance of learning or enhancing your driving skills. Fesdu wreck and dive is the perfect spot for practicing your driving skills. Here there is a variety of sea life that you can interact with as you enjoy your swimming session. Besides, you can delve deeper into the water and get a unique opportunity of viewing the shipwreck with a profusion of sea life
5. Top hotels and resorts North Ari Atoll boasts of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives. Kuramathi Island resort found in Rasdhoo Atoll is an instance of a resort worth visiting. It is located on an island with plenty of marine life. Here you can practice diving at the same time get beautiful scenery of coral reefs.
What are you waiting for? Travel now and get to experience the beauty of North Ari Atoll in the Maldives.