Celebrations knock on your door more than once a year. Sometimes it’s the joyous occasion of welcoming a bundle of joy; sometimes, it’s the moment to celebrate the togetherness of love. Then, it is the event of celebrating birthdays– turning wiser and older. Festivities do come every month. In March, it is Holi, then in August comes the RakshaBandhan followed by nine days of Navratri, Diwali, Christmas, New Year, etc. The whole year is filled with happiness-filled affairs. All these celebrations also bring along a task. The task to choose gifts for the recipients. With an increasing variety of gifts; it is becoming challenging to pick a gift for the thoughtful, appropriate, and budget-friendly receiver. Consider sweet treats as your befitting gift choice. There are a number of reasons to support it
- Delicious to eat
- Liked By All ( A few exceptions may be there)
- Considered Auspicious for Festivals
- Traditional Gifting Item
- Wide Variety Available
- Subject to Customization
- Indian Sweets: Indian sweets are the staple of festivities and events. At weddings and functions, sweets are included in the menu. Gifting Indian sweets is always desirable as all the family members and relatives will be pleased with your gift choice. A lot of sweet shops have opened in the nook and corner of every Indian city. Some of the famous sweets are Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla, Kaju Katli, Soan Papdi, Rasmalai, Dhoda Burfi. Nowadays, fusion sweets have conquered the sweet shops and the hearts of sweet lovers. Rose petal laddoos, Kesar-filled ladoos, pineapple burfi, chocolate Kaju Katli are some of the tasty examples. You can treat your dear ones with a specialty of a particular region like Sandesh from Kolkata, Mysore Pak from Mysore, Puran Poli from Mumbai.
- Cakes: Younger generation seem to be more fascinated with cakes. Not only birthdays and anniversaries, but otherwise also they like to have a piece of cake. Some prefer bakery cakes over home-made cakes because bakery cakes’ taste and appearance are much more tempting than homemade cakes. You can choose to send a box of cake to someone as a gift on different occasions. A lot of online bakeries have come into existence that has made it easier for you to order and send cakes. You can select online cake delivery in Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, or any city where you wish to send cakes. Occasion specific cakes in exotic flavours like KitKat, Oreo, Pistachio, Mango, Nutella will be more appreciated by the receiver.
- Jar Cakes: Jar cakes another sweet alternative to cakes. Jar cakes come in a set of two and lip-smacking flavours like chocolate mousse, banoffee, Oreo, red velvet, blueberry, choc chip, chocolate-mud. A spoonful of jar cake is enough to land the relishes in a sweet paradise. The alternate layers of frosting and cake crumb do the trick to tempt the tastebuds of the receiver. You can get the jar cakes packed in a basket or gift bag, making it even more desirable for the recipient.
- Personalised Chocolate Box: Who doesn’t like chocolates? Chocolates are given as gifts to children. To make your gifting gesture unique and appealing; you can choose a personalised box of chocolates. Both the box and chocolates can be personalized with the receiver’s name and picture. You can customize it with texts. A lot of choices are readily available with the ones offering this service. Customizing chocolate flavours is also possible.
- Cupcakes: A box of cupcakes is an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, Baby showers, and other happy times. Cupcakes are filling and tasty because of the rich-creamy frosting and edible toppers. You can get the cupcakes personalized with edible posters and photos or fondant decoratives. A cupcake bouquet or cupcake pot is one step ahead in the gifting gesture to give a beautiful twist to the regular cupcakes.
- Assorted Box: Assorted Box of sweets are being preferred by giftees as it comes with multiple tokens, thus culminating into a gift that has something for everyone or all the favourites of one person. You can make yourself or buy from a local store a box of brownies, cookies, muffins, and cupcakes. The other option is to have donuts and waffles in a box. Likewise, you can mix and match the varieties of sweet treats.
Treat your relatives sweetly!