Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) is the legal agency in charge of the Rawalpindi division’s properties. Furthermore, if the real estate project is legal under this jurisdiction, investors see it as a more viable investment alternative. And, to assist investors, many housing societies are there to acquire the faith and confidence of investors and potential inhabitants. Furthermore, RDA has worked around the clock to help the surrounding area’s growth sector. Finally, if you wish to learn more about the Rawalpindi Development Authority-approved housing societies, click here.
Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA)
The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) is a legal entity established in May 1989 in accordance with the Punjab City Development Act of 1976. Furthermore, RDA has legal authority over 311 square kilometres of land. It also includes Blue World City Location and a variety of other real estate developments. Finally, all RDA-approved housing societies are included in this article; keep reading to learn more.
The Importance of Investing in RDA Approved Real Estate
As previously said, investing in a legal real estate project is a reasonable alternative for investors. Furthermore, Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) is an excellent example of this, and all housing societies under RDA are more reliable investment possibilities than non-approved housing societies. The first and most important part of investing in an RDA-approved housing society is the investors’ trust and confidence. It is more possible for investors and inhabitants to invest in legal housing cooperatives like 7 wonder city.
Another advantage is the developing process. Housing societies with legal standing typically develop quicker than non-approved housing organisations. Furthermore, if the development project is completed quickly, investors and people will find it more desirable. The relevant authorities have approved several housing societies in Pakistan with reasonable pricing, such as the Kingdom Valley Islamabad. Finally, below is a list of RDA-approved housing societies:
RDA Approved Housing Societies List
The following are the Rda-approved housing societies:
- Rawalpindi’s Blue World City
- Phase 2 of Bahria Town
- Phase 8 of Bahria Town (partially)
- Housing project on Bostan Avenue
- Doctors Cooperative Housing Society
- Sixth. Capital Smart City
- Clifton Village
- CBR Cooperative Society
- ABAD Cooperative Housing Society
- Green Garden at the Airport
- Army Welfare Housing Scheme
- Eastridge Housing Scheme
- Elite Reverie
- Faisal Town
- Fazaia Housing Scheme
- Cooperative Housing Scheme for Foreign Office Employees
- Railway Employees’ Federation and Cooperative Society
- Garden Villas
- Ghandhara City
- Golden Jubilee Cooperative Housing Society
- Judicial Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Kohsar View Housing Project
- Khudadad City.
- Multi Gardens
- .Khekashan Town
- Mumtaz City
- Cooperative Housing Scheme for Municipal Cooperation
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Pakistan Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- PARC Cooperative Housing Scheme
- PIA Cooperative Housing Society
- Rawalpindi Railway Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Rabia Bangalow
- Revenue Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Safari Villas 1 (36), Safari Villas 2 (37), Safari Villas 3 (38), Safari Villas 4 (39), Safari Villas
- Sanober City
- Discovery Gardens
- Shalimar Town
- Shifa Cooperative Housing Scheme.
- Employees’ Cooperative Housing Scheme in Trinidad and Tobago
- Taj Residencia
- Taj Residencia Expansion
- Tarnol Housing Scheme
- Top City
- University Town Pvt Ltd.
- Upland Enclosure
- Marble Arch Enclave
- Rehbar Colony
- Al-Haram City Concluding Remarks
The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) is a legal entity that oversees all real estate projects in Rawalpindi and its neighbouring areas. Furthermore, lawful housing societies are always in the minds of all investors, owing to their faith and confidence in that real estate investment. Another important consideration is that the development process of legal housing societies is faster than that of non-approved housing societies. Furthermore, a variety of housing societies are legal and available for low-cost real estate investment. Finally, to learn more about RDA-approved Housing Societies, go to the official Proeprtysaga website.