The year 2020 has been very tough for many. With the pandemic, while everyone was locked in their homes, some had to face the adversity of being laid off by the company. In such situations, financial institutions were the only respite, that offered an instant loan for meeting the daily expenses. While things are slowly coming back to normal, we must prepare ourselves for any future mis happenings.
It can be done by knowing the most popular online loan apps of 2021 that will help you in getting quick funds for all your expenses while also ensuring that you do not run out of your savings.
List Of Popular Online Loan Apps Of 2021
The increasing demand in the financial market has led to fierce competition among different lenders. In such a condition it is necessary to choose a lender which offers the best loan terms, quickly, without drilling a hole in your pocket.
- Fullerton India InstaLoan App: One of the best personal loan apps offering instant funds to both salaried as well as self-employed individuals, Fullerton India offers loans up to Rs 25 lakhs. The loan is offered at flexible repayment tenures up to 60 months, and affordable interest rates starting from 11.99%. The loan app ensures that individuals get financial support within minutes at the comfort of their homes.
- Some features of Fullerton India, that make it one of the top loan apps of 2021 are:
- The eligibility criteria for Fullerton India is simple. You can also use their eligibility criteria tool, to check.
- The entire process of personal loan application is simple and with minimum documentation.
- The loan amount is credited into the individual’s bank account within 30 mins of application approval.
- Some additional benefits are also offered to existing customers of Fullerton India.
- The loan amount can be used for any purpose.
- Credy Technologies: A biometrically verified peer lending network that offers fund for emergency purposes. Applicants with a monthly salary greater than Rs 15,000, can download the app on their phones and get quick funds for all emergencies.
- Some of the unique features of Credy technologies are:
- The repayment period for the loan is between 3 to 12 months.
- The processing fee for the loan is 3% of the total loan amount.
- A pre-closure fee of 2% on the outstanding amount.
- Attractive interest rate.
- Smart Coins: A mini loan app, offering customers a user friendly and scalable lending platform. With no cap on the minimum salary, Smart Coins offers loan to all salaried individuals between Rs 1000 to Rs 50,000.
- The loan tenure varies between 90 days to 120 days.
- Completely automated platform.
- Minimal Documentation
- No prepayment penalties.
- Early Salary: As the name suggests, early salary offers loans between Rs 1000 to Rs 1,00,000m with a maximum payback period of 50 days through EMIs. Especially launched for salaried individuals, Early Salary helps individuals get funds for their daily expenses.
- Indiabulls Dhani: The IndiaBulls app is available for download both on Google Play Store as well as Apple Store. Individuals with age over 21 years, can now get loan amounts starting at Rs 1000 to Rs 15 lakhs without any collateral. The loan tenure can range between 3 months to 36 months.
- Some features of the app, which make it the perfect choice are:
- Interest ranges between 1% to 3.17% per month, based on the applicant’s profile.
- The processing fee is between 1.6% to 6%.
- Zero foreclosure charges, on loan below Rs 20,000.
- Completely online process.
- Instant loan approval with no prepayment charges.
A personal loan is a great financial tool that offers individuals funds to meet their requirements like medical, education, vacation, wedding etc. These are some apps that you can download and enjoy funds with easy repayment in the form of EMIs. So, plan your personal loan and then choose the lender which best suits your requirement.