This post will show you how to change PNG to PDF using tools that are easily available on both Windows and Mac. It also looks at how to accomplish it in Photoshop or with internet tools from anywhere.
How to Convert a PNG to a PDF on a Windows Computer?
Microsoft Print to PDF, a default virtual printer in Windows, allows you to change PNG to PDF by the online converter in only a few clicks. The procedures below are applicable to any picture file and any application with a Print capability. You may also use it via the Print command in the context menu.
- Right-click on the PNG file and select Print from the context menu.
- Click Print after selecting Microsoft Print to PDF as the printer.
- Another dialogue box will display, where you may input the File name and choose the location of the file. When you’re finished, click Save.
You may also merge many PNG pictures into a single PDF using Microsoft Print to PDF. Before you click Print, pick a layout from the options on the right.
Save the PDF to your preferred place.
If the Print option does not appear in the context menu, use any software that offers a Print function. In the list of printers, select Microsoft Print to PDF.
How to Convert a PNG to a PDF on a Mac?
It’s also simple to convert PNG to PDF by online converter on a Mac. MacOS, like Windows, has a built-in capability in the Preview software that handles all PNG to PDF conversions.
- Open the Preview app and select the image you want to change png to pdf.
- Choose File > Export as PDF.
- Enter a filename or accept the default and Save the file to a convenient location.
In Adobe Photoshop CC, how do you convert a PNG to a PDF?
Photoshop data, including layers, alpha channels, comments, and spot color, may be saved in PDF format. You may continue your adjustments in Photoshop by opening this PDF file.
Photoshop versions prior to CS2 would open this as a generic PDF file, with no modification data saved.
- In Photoshop, open the PNG file.
- Select File > Save As. Choose whether to save the file in your Creative Cloud account or on your desktop. When you select the desktop, the regular Save As dialogue box appears. From the Save as type selection option, choose Photoshop PDF. Choose Save.
- Select an Adobe PDF preset in the Save Adobe PDF dialogue box. Presets for printing assist Photoshop in determining how the final document will be utilized. Some typical printing settings include desktop printers, business printers, and email, among others.
- Choose Save PDF. Photoshop generates the PDF document file and saves it in the location you specify.
Making Use of Free PNG to PDF Converters
If you don’t want to utilise the above solutions, there are many free online png to pdf converter by online converter applications available. The majority of them operate in the same manner. For those who need to extract textual content from their documents, some platforms also offer tools to convert PDF to text (TXT), ensuring easy data retrieval. You can upload a single PNG picture or a collection of PNG images and then click the conversion button. Some of them also allow you to drag and drop photographs, which greatly expedites your job. You may utilise Adobe’s rapid online PDF converting tool to change png to pdf, but it may require a membership or free trial if you use it more than once.