Valuable Stickers getting their market shares
Stickers are one of the most effective decoration tools that are widely used all over the world. Sticker industry has achieved a great success in market due to the attention they grabbed from creative and artistic minded people. There are a vast variety of stickers as different stickers have different features and are used for different purposes. One of the most common and famous type of stickers are custom stickers holographic that are used for multiple purposes.
Let us see what holographic stickers are.
Holographic Stickers- Best Information
Holographic Stickers are unique stickers printable on vinyl and give different colors when light fall on them from different angles. Vinyl is basically a synthetic material which comes from ethylene and chlorine that combine together to form polyvinyl chloride or simple vinyl. It is a strong, durable material which is resistant to humidity and moisture. Due to this feature of vinyl, custom holographicvinyl stickers have vast applications.
How Holographic Stickers Are Useful
Holographic Stickers are best in market using multiple techniques which are mention below:
- First of all, a dot-matrix hologram equipment is best to engrave an optical image. Optical image means the design of sticker or the design of your logo that you want on the sticker.
- In the next step, an electroforming system is there to get a nickel hologram master by putting the PC sheet with optical image in electroforming tank and adjusting the tank to suitable temperature to get the nickel shim ready. R&D technology is best if you do not want to deal with nickel.
- Next, duplicate the hologram image to PET materials (A thermoplastic polymer of polyester family and is clear, strong and light-weight plastic).
- Next step is to do glue coating with the help of glue coating machine. In parallel, holographic sticker get lamination with silicon paper.
- At last, the automatic die-cut machine is best to cut holographic stickers into rolls or sheets depending upon the requirements of customers.
Now, let us discuss some important tips on how to design your holographic sticker.
How to Design?
There are various tools to design and make holographic stickers. Here we will discuss some tips which you should keep in mind while designing your stickers in order to make it more effective.
- It is a good practice to leave empty spaces between your design because holographic material whisk with the holographic effect so holographic materials needs some empty space to shine through.
- Use high saturation colors because different colors mix differently with vinyl so high saturated colors appear more vibrant and beautiful and lighter colors mix up.
- Almost all colors mix with the holographic material to some extent. Black and white colors are the only colors that can stand out effectively so it is a good idea to use these colors as specially to draw outlines and separating lines.
- In order to separate the white fills from empty fills, use a colored background to avoid confusion.
Holographic stickers are use for various purposes due to their remarkable quality and features. Some of these are below:
- Major purpose of holographic stickers is to ensure security of products. This is done through temper-evident stickers that highlight through various techniques when attempts are to remove or break them. In this way products stay safe from intruders.
- Holographic stickers are very useful in packaging. We can also apply them on customized packaging boxes as they shine beautifully and immediately grab attention. Companies print their logos on these stickers in order to promote themselves.
- Custom Stickers help companies to protect their brand from copying. This is done through special material in the stickers that are detectable with only specific readers.
- Holographic stickers are best for identification and authentication. These stickers are also perfect for important documents such as ID card, bank cards and many others. These stickers are difficult to copy and hence reduce risk of fraud.
- Holographic stickers are also not new to different sellers to make their unique identity in markets. Custom holographic stickers can have the design that you need and help to differentiate one company from another.
In short, custom stickers holographic are a huge development in the sticker industry and have eased businesses and security. These beautiful stickers are favorite products of many people and are widely common all over the world.
Holographic prints are holograms actually that are on a flat surface. They produce effects (three-dimensional) when viewed. Holographic prints are different from traditional holograms in that they don’t require special lighting to create the 3-D effect. To view the image, the viewer doesn’t need to wear any task-specific glasses.
For security and identification purposes, holographic prints are common as well. Small holographic prints are there on security badges, passports and driver licenses. These applications are especially good for holographic prints because they are difficult to duplicate using a scanner or a photocopier. Also, counterfeiting such images has been extremely difficult and costly. Engineers and architects make large holographic prints to promote their projects in a way that is more impressive than traditional photographs. Holographic prints are usable in some cases to replace cumbersome videos.
Holographic printing can’t be done on regular paper. To facilitate the process, paper must the coating with metal (usually aluminium, steel), or reflective plastic. The hologram uses shiny metal or plastic. This creates a complex, highly detailed, pixelated image in a relief. The metal or plastic surface appears to have hills, valleys, ridges and gullies when viewed through a microscope. The 3-D effect is by diffracting reflection of light into the individual color wavelengths and scattering it. The reflected waves interact in such a way that they create a 3-D representation of perspective and parallax. You can produce small holographic prints such as those on credit cards and identification documents at a moderate price. Large holographic prints such as those common among engineers can cost upwards to $3000 per print. Custom stickers holographic printing is not the lenticular print, which uses a different format but possible using simpler equipment