Pandemic has shown a decrease in the traveling activity worldwide and it is the same with UK and London. Even after Pandemic gets over, it would not be much fun to visit places within the city so here are the top 5 places near London you can travel to for a decent change –
5 places to visit near London after the Pandemic is over
- Stonehenge – It is one of the most visited places near London by travellers from worldwide. It has so much historical significance and it has attracted scholars, historians, and scientists for ages. The set of giant stones on a plain has been standing there from at least 4 millennia. It is better if you visit Stonehenge with some research beforehand, this would make your trip more exciting. It takes almost 6.5 hours from London to reach Stonehenge.
- Hampton Court Palace – It is the most interesting palace among all the British palaces. The Hampton Palace lies on the banks of the River Thames which is in the southwest of London. Important things to pay attention to in the palace are – the astronomical clock, the State apartments, the chapel, the privy and pond gardens, and the Tudor tennis court. Particularly for children, going through the maze would be the most interesting part. This place is very close to London, you can reach there in just 45 minutes from the Victorian station.
- Paris – The country is a little bit farther than the other places but it’s definitely worth your time and you will reach Paris from London in no time if you catch them early morning fast Eurostar train. The major attractions of Paris are, of course, The Eiffel Tower and Notre dame. It can be the best place to propose your partner with a beautiful ring with a lab grown diamonds uk. Well, these are not the only 2 places to visit. You can see Louvre city, Musée d’Orsay and Ste-Chapelle.
- Harry porter studio – If you are a Harry Potter fan, visiting this place will literally be a memory of a lifetime. This studio is the studio where Harry Porter films were produced and it still has its original sets, costumes, and props. You can actually live in the Harry Porter world and see the great hall, diagon ally, Hogwarts express on platform 9¾ and the forbidden forest. The Harry Potter studio is located near Oxford, the place where many of the scenes were shot. What better can you ask for after a long and boring lockdown?
- Bath – The name of this city is based on its most famous site, the 2000-year-old Roman baths which were built along the city’s natural hot springs. The city bath continued to be the spa of the city after the Romans left. It later became the centre for rich Englishmen in the Georgian and Regency period. The place you should not miss out is the Pulteney Bridge over the River Avon which is lined with varied shops. It is a great place to get engaged, it would be much like destination engagement. Buy lab grown diamond engagement rings for your engagement ceremony today!