The moustache makes a man. And the perfect moustache has no greys in it. Do you agree? But can we stop the greys from happening? Although we can surely cover them up with some colour. And colouring the moustache is not an oh-so-tough task, even if we are doing it at home. Only, we should avoid wastage of colour no matter what. Spott Capsule Hair Colour from Indus Valley comes out as one of the most viable alternatives that not just easily covers all small grey patches, but minimizes wastage too.
A single pack of Indus Valley Spott Capsule Hair Colour comes with 6 colour capsules. The colour imparted by one capsule lasts for up to 6 weeks. A No-Ammonia hair colour, it comes with the goodness of Aloe Vera leaf extract and Jojoba oil that nourish your hair and skin below. You can choose from four different shades.
Excited to try it out? Follow our step-by-step guide to learn how to use this capsule hair colour most effectively at home.
All you need is 5 easy steps:
1) Choose your shade: Begin with choosing your shade that matches your hair colour and tone. Indus Valley Spott Capsule hair colour comes in four different shades of Black to Light Brown. Make sure to always choose a shade lighter than the one that matches your moustache or beard hair colour. Choose black if your hair colour is black. A darker shade, most often, makes one look artificial.
2) Prepare the colour carefully: Start with wearing the gloves provided with the pack. Twist one or more capsules in the measuring cup depending upon your quantity requirement. Each capsule contains 1.5g of natural hair colour, so mix accordingly to your patch size. Mix 2.5 ml of water with that of a single capsule using the pipette provided.
3) Pre-cleanse hair before application: Before applying capsule hair colour remove all dirt, excess oils and impurities by cleansing with a mild chemical-free shampoo. You can also use the cleanser that is provided with the Spott Capsule hair colour kit.
- Take a cotton bud and soak it in the cleanser. Now use this cotton bud to cleanse that area gently.
- After cleansing, wash your hair with water to remove all traces of chemicals.
4) Application: After cleansing apply the capsule hair colour using a brush provided with the kit only over the specific parts you want to colour. Leave it for 15-30 minutes if you want a lighter shade. If you want a darker tone, keep it for another 10-15 minutes. Again use the cleanser to remove the colour and let your hair dry.
5) Colour maintenance and touch-ups: Last but not least, maintain your colour with regular touch-ups, since the effect of Indus Valley Spott Capsule hair colour lasts for up to six weeks.
A few simple tips so that your hair colour stays for longer:
- Use a colour protective shampoo and a herbal beard oil to maintain shine and colour. Regular face wash or shampoo reduces colour intensity.
- Don’t use hot water to wash your hair, as it will make your beard/ moustache hair dull and damaged.
- Try using only natural products.
- Regularly trim and cleanse your beard to remove impurities and dirt.
Indus Valley Spott Capsule hair colour also effectively colours the roots, sideburns, temple area, etc. Share your experiences with us as comments below.