Father’s Day is around the corner. These cool Father’s Day balloons and handicrafts that kids can make are the same things Dad will get for Dad in the years to come. Tell your dad how special it is to make you a Father’s Day gift.
You will need:
- Heavy paper
- Picture of children
- Markers and crayons
- Contact paper
A small bookmark-sized strip of a poster with a picture of the children stuck to one end and the words “I’ll save your place, Dad.” Get children ready to decorate with markers and crayons Cover both sides with clear contact paper Strain hair.
You will need:
Latex test gloves or a balloon (a balloon looks better.
- Fill a balloon with latex test gloves or clean sand.
- Fill the glove until it is very full. Now tie the glove in a knot.
- Let the children decorate each color with permanent markers.
- Write on the palm area: Excellent dad, hands down! Add smiley faces to your fingers and add hair etc … Write: I love you under the fingers and Happy Father’s Day in the back palm area.
- Keep in mind that you want the glove to be full so that the fingers are straight.
- Any air inside the glove also needs to be squeezed out so you don’t have a bubble.
- This blog is a great item to keep on the hand desk. It can also be used as a great stress reliever.
Handprint art You will need:
- Watercolor paper
- Acrylic paint
- Gold paint marker
Let each child choose the acrylic paint in the color of their choice.
Paint each child’s hand with a foam brush.
He put his hand on the paper and pressed it.
Use the gold marker and place the bow on the index finger.
Write in the top corner … “Dad we wrapped you in our fingers”.
Frame and wrap your cool Father’s Day Balloons crafts so kids can make artwork.